Starting from Shanghai
Destinations: Shanghai, XianThis tour is a good combination of new and old China: Shanghai is the largest and most prosperous city in China while Xi'an is an ancient city with more than 3000 years' history. You will see the cultural contrasts in this short tour.
Destinations: Shanghai, GuilinIt is lovely to see the difference of the two cities: firstly witness the prosperity of Shanghai, and then in scenic Guilin, explore the beautiful scenery along the Li River, biking alongside the paddy field and orchard to see the local farmer’s life.
Destinations:After a short break in Shanghai, you can travel to Huangshan to visit Yellow Mountain, which is famous for scenery, sunsets, peculiarly shaped granite peaks, Huangshan Pine trees, and views of the clouds from above. Besides, you will also see the interesting well-preserved ancient Hongcun Village.
Destinations: Shanghai, SuzhouThis tour combines a visit to the largest and most prosperous city in the nation - Shanghai and the "Heaven on Earth" - Suzhou. Suzhou is permeated right through with garden atmosphere; the side trip to Suzhou will lead you to enjoy the beautiful Chinese Gardens.
Destinations: Shanghai, HangzhouExperience the prosperity of Shanghai and then travel to the incredibly picturesque city of Hangzhou to enjoy the beautiful and unique scenery of West Lake, you will know why Chinese people regard it as "the Paradise Under Heaven".
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
- 4-day Shanghai Hangzhou Tour
- 4-day Shanghai Suzhou Tour
- 4-day Shanghai Nanjing Tour
- 5-day Shanghai Yellow Mountain Tour
- 4-day Shanghai Guilin Tour
- 4-day Shanghai Xian Tour
- 7-day Shanghai Yangzte Cruise Tour
- 5-day Shanghai Chengdu Tour
- 5-day Shanghai Jiuzhaigou Tour
- 6-day Shanghai Lhasa Tour
- 6-day Shanghai Lijiang Tour
- 4-day Shanghai Luoyang Tour
- 5-day Shanghai Xiamen Tour
- 5-day Shanghai Pingyao Tour
- 5-day Shanghai Datong Tour
- 4-day Shanghai Hohhot Tour
It is easy to see why Wulingyuan is proclaimed to be the setting for the movie Avatar. The spectacular sandstone peaks and the lush vegetation make it seem like a paradise on earth.