Home > China Travel Testimonials > A couple from Canada did a memorable trip to China in October, 2011
A couple from Canada did a memorable trip to China in October, 2011Client: Lillian and Sandeep Nationality: CanadaTour Dates: October 11 , 2011 -- October 25 , 2011Tour Planner: SilviaItinerary: Beijing-Xi'an-Chengdu-Lijiang-Kunming-Guilin-ShanghaiHi Silvia,
Apologies for the late reply.
Thank you so much for arranging a really good trip as well as for taking time out to see us & show us a good time over dinner. Your thoughtful gift was much appreciated :). Its beautiful. Thank you!
We filled out feedback forms in most places except Chengdu so I'm going to try & summarize things -
We were quite happy with the choice of our guides in the different cities we visited.
Tom was especially excellent with his knowledge of Lijiang. He even stayed back the first night to help us with dinner, which was more than we expected. He made a big difference to our holiday! Definitely our favourite city on the tour :)
- Jay was methodical & we liked that. She helped me with my shopping as well provided us instructions with details in case we needed her help on our way back to Beijing; which was really nice.
- Tina helped us to skip the line at the terracotta warriors and organized dinner at a famous restaurant where we saw dumpling in different shapes & sizes! She ordered our meal ahead in time which certainly helped. Not sure why we missed the Emperor Qin's tomb and the Muslim street (which sounded interesting) as it was on the itinerary and we had the time. But we are guessing there was miscommunication somewhere?
- The trip to the Panda research centre and the Jin Li was fun. Seeing a real panda was unbelievable. They are just adorable :D. The Leshan Buddha structure was very impressive. Sadly, we didnt get a chance to climb down to the foot of the buddha as time was short & we had a flight to catch to our next destination.
- Sulu was a very sweet and accommodating guide :). She ensured we had a fun time in Kunming as she knew her way around very well. She managed to take us around. along a route away from the crowds, which was amazing. We still remember & think about her style! Do give her our best regards.
- Evelyn was very organized and always mindful of what we wanted. She recommended restaurants to visit as well took care of things while we were on the cruise.
- Run was very enthusiastic in showing us all the famous and breathtaking sites around Shanghai. We had a really good time at the water town as well.
Thank you for choosing excellent hotels on our trip. In the 54 countries we have visited, we believe the The Crowne Plaza, Lijiang and Hotel Regency, Beijing were one of the best. They had excellent amenities and world class service.
The local food and choice of restaurants on the entire trip was outstanding. We were very impressed with the food in all the cities. Simply awesome!
Thank you for a memorable trip to China! We will certainly recommend you to our friends when they consider visiting China in the future.
Lillian and Sandeep
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.