11-day China Delight Tour
Tour code: ETC-S02
This 11 days will surely make you delight: starting from the metropolic city Shanghai, enjoying the unique karst peaks and country side experience in Guilin and Yangshuo, then stunnning at the eighth wonder terracotta worriers and horses...the last stop is Beijing, the capital city of China with grand imperial buildings and modern landmarks.
Tour highlights: Shanghai: the Bund and Yu Garden Guilin: Li River cruise and Longji Rice Terraces Xian: Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum Beijing: the Great Wall, Forbidden City.
|Tour Date||City||Tour Brief|
|1||Shanghai||Arrive Shanghai, Free Day|
|2||Shanghai||Shanghai Museum, Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple|
||old quarters of Shanghai, the Bund, Nanjing Road|
|4||Guilin / Yangshuo
||Li River Cruise, Shopping at local Market|
|5||Yangshuo/ Guilin / Longji
||Nearby Countryside, Reed Flute Cave, Longji Rice Terraces|
|6||Guilin / Xian
||Flight to X'an|
|7||Xi'an||Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Cave Dwelling, Wild Goose Pagoda|
|8||Xi'an / Beijing||Shaanxi Provincial Museum, Ancient City Wall, Flight to Beijing|
||Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven|
||Beijing||Great Wall, Ming Tomb, Scared Road, Pecking Duck Dinner|
Day 1 Arrival in Shanghai (no meal)
Arrive in Shanghai. Our guide will meet you at the airport & transfer to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Shanghai (B, L)
Visit Shanghai Museum, Yu Garden & Jade Buddha Temple.
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Best viewing spot of Shanghai located by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high.
- Yu Garden: It used to be a private garden with 400 years' history; it features traditional architectural style of Yangtze Delta.
- Jade Buddha Temple: Most popular Buddhist temple in Shanghai boasting 2 precious jade Buddha sculptures from Burma .
Day 3 Shanghai/Guilin (B, L)
Visit old quarters of Shanghai, then proceed to the Bund and Nanjing Road. Transfer to airport and fly to Guilin.
- The Bund: Shanghai 's famous waterfront to see new-erect modern skyscrapers and aged buildings of the colonial period.
- Nanjing Road: the busiest shopping street in Shanghai.
Day 4 Guilin (B, L)
Take a leisurely cruise down Li River enjoying the stunning landscape, and arrive at Yangshuo. Free afternoon for shopping at local market. Stay at Yangshuo overnight.
- Li River cruise: a wonderful 3.5-hour cruise going down a clear river sided by picturesque scenery. Lunch on board.
Day 5 Yangshuo (B, L, D)
Take a golf car to the countryside near Yangshuo to see local farmer's life. Drive to Guilin and visit Reed Flute Cave . Then drive to Longji (Dragon's Back Bone) to visit man-made wonder Longji Rice Terraces and minority Zhuang and Yao village. Stay overnight at Ping An Zhuang Village.
- Reed Flute Cave: fantastic stalactites & stalagmites formation, known as "Natural Art Gallery".
- Longji Rice Terraces: first built in Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368), a feat of farm engineering.
Day 6 Guilin/Xian by flight (B, L)
Explore the village and the nearby area. Take an afternoon flight to Xian. Be met and transferred to hotel.
Day 7 Xian (B, L)
Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, cave dwelling for local farmers and the Wild Goose Pagoda.
- The Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses Museum: one of the most important archaeological finds in the 20 th century; an army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb since 2200 year ago.
- The Wild Goose Pagoda: the city emblem, which was first built in Tang Dynasty for the storage of Buddhist scriptures taken from India by Monk Xuanzang.
Day 8 Xian/Beijing by flight (B, L)
Visit the Provincial Museum and Ancient City Wall. Take a late afternoon flight to Beijing. Be met and transferred to hotel.
- The Provincial Museum: One of the main museums in China which holds numerous unearthed cultural relics of China.
- The Ancient City Wall: the best-kept and biggest city walls in China.
Day 9 Beijing (B, L)
Full day trip to the Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven.
- The Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
- The Temple of Heaven: a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Day 10 Beijing (B, L)
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Ming Tomb and Sacred road. Enjoy a famous Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- The Great Wall: One of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China.
- The Ding Tomb: an underground palace for a Ming-dynasty emperors' afterlife.
- The Sacred Road: "the way leading to Heaven" which is guarded on both sides with 12 stone statues
Day 11 Beijing departure (B)
Transfer to Beijing Capital Airport for your flight to the next destination.
PRICES START FROM USD 1480 PER PERSON
As all of our holidays are tailor-made it isn’t possible to give an exact price on the web-site as the final cost is dependant on a number of factors. These include the number of people in your party, the season you travel, the standard of hotel (we offer a variety of standards from three-star to super-luxurious) and duration of your trip. However, as a guideline you should expect to pay from US$1480 for the opposite itinerary.
Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;
Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;
Accommodations with daily breakfast;
Meals specified in itinerary as B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner;
Domestic flights and trains listed;
Excess luggage charge(the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);
Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";
Gratuties to guides and drivers.
Not satisfied with what we have here? Please let us know your requirements and send to our travel specialists by filling in the following form（* Required）, you will receive our reply within 24 hours:
Inspirational Trip Ideas
A walk to the famed great wall helps travelers understand more about the culture and heritage of C ...
Mt. Everest is famed as the highest mountain on earth, towering over southern Tibet, at the bounda ...
Nadam Fair is annually held in Mongolian ethnic groups between July and August lasting for 5-7 day ...
Mount Tai is known as the leader and foremost of the “Five Great Mountains” in China, to the so ...
Other Recommended China Tour Packages
Take this Fatastic China trip and see the great natural and cultural wonders in China! Different from sightseeing tour ...
Bustling metropolises, holy pilgrimage sites, historical spots, ancient towns and villages, fascinating natural scener ...
This is the round china trip which revealing the amazing landscapes in western China to the ancient capital of north. ...
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
Top China Tours
China Tours by Theme