4-day Beijing Tour
Tour code: BJ-01
Explore Beijing's amazing essential sights on this 4-day trip to see the must-visit sites, such as, the Great Wall, Ming tombs, Forbidden City and so on! You will have a half-day hiking tour on well-preserved sections of Great Wall and explore other imperial architectures.
Arrive at Beijing. Be met & transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L, D)
Full day trip to the Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven. Enjoy a famous Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- The Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
- The Temple of Heaven: a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Day 3 Beijing (B, L)
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Ming Tomb and The Sacred road.
- The Great Wall: One of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China .
- The Ming Tomb (Ding Tomb): an underground palace for a Ming-dynasty emperors' afterlife.
- The Sacred Road: "the way leading to Heaven", which is guarded on both sides with 12 stone statues.
Day 4 Beijing departure (B, L)
Visit the Summer Palace . Take afternoon flight to the next destination.
- The Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years.
|Included Services||Non-included Services|
|Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;||International/domestic flights or trains;|
|Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;||Excess luggage charge (the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);|
|Accommodations with daily breakfast;||Personal expense;|
|Meals specified in the itinerary as B=breakfast,L=lunch, D=dinner;||Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";|
|Admission fees.||Gratuities to guides and drivers.|
Other Beijing Tour Packages
The specially made Beijing tour is taking you to China’s most famous landmark, the Great Wall, for wonderful cultural ...
This is an easy, relaxed cycling tour in Beijing, taking you to flee away from the hustle and bustle of big city and f ...
Price: US$52pp. As a symbol of China's history and heritage, many foreigners believe that the trip to China is not com ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
Senior Travel Specialist
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.