1-day Ancient Beijing & New Olympic Bus Tour
Tour code: BJ-09
Price:US$40pp. In this tour, you will visit Beijing Zoo to see the lovely Giant Pandas, and then the largest Lama Temple of Beijing - Yonghe Temple, followed by the old Beijing hutongs by taking rickshaws and ascending Jingshan Park for a panoramic view of Forbidden City. Finally you’ll have chance to take pictures of Bird's nest and water cube.
- Pick up service by your tour guide and driver at about 07:30AM
- Beijing Zoo- Sightseeing (40 minutes)
- Exterior visit to Bird's nest and water cube (45 minutes)
- Lama Temple - Sightseeing (1 hour)
- Local Restaurant-Lunch (1 hour)
- Hutong tour - Sightseeing (2 hours)
- Former imperial garden of Jingshan park (40 minutes)
- A short visit to a China Tea House
- Drop-off service at your hotel at about 06:00PM
This tour is not available in 2016.
Useful travel advice on: Beijing Travel tips
Hotel pick-up & drop-off service unless specified
English-speaking tour guide
Air-conditioned tour van or bus
Lunch at Chinese restaurants
Entrance tickets to the attractions as listed in the itinerary
Tips to the guide and driver
Entrance fees for the Olympic Stadiums
Other Beijing Tour Packages
Explore Beijing's amazing essential sights on this 4-day trip to see the must-visit sites, such as, the Great Wall, Mi ...
It is a combination of cost-effective bus tour and affordable 5-star hotel accommodations, with which, you can explore ...
Walk through all the must-visit sites on carefully-designed Beijing Tours! Besides the historical landmarks like Great ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.