5-day Beijing Tour for Seniors (best for mature tourists)
Tour code: BJ-04
The well-designed Beijing trip is best for tourists at all age – especially for senior - to witness the former greatness of Beijing at a relaxing pace. The whole trip presents all typical historical sites, including the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and Hutongs.
Arrive at Beijing. Be met & transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L, D)
Full day trip to the Tian'anmen Square , the Forbidden City . Enjoy the leisure time at Houhai Lake Bar Street. Transfer back to the hotel later.
- The Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
Day 3 Beijing (B, L)
Full day trip to the Great Wall at Mutianyu Section (round-trip cable car). Lunch will be served at School House Restaurant, visit the small village at the foot the Great Wall.
- The Great Wall: One of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China .
Day 4 Beijing (B, L)
Visit the Temple of Heaven, take a 3-wheel rickshaw to Hutong to see the traditional residence of Beijingers.
- The Temple of Heaven: a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
- Hutong tour: the unique street design in Beijing - some crisscrossing old narrow paths with courtyard houses built on each side. It can be regarded as a window into Beijing folk life.
Day 5 Beijing departure (B)
Transfer to airport and fly to next destination.
|Included Services||Non-included Services|
|Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;||International/domestic flights or trains;|
|Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;||Excess luggage charge (the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);|
|Accommodations with daily breakfast;||Personal expense;|
|Meals specified in the itinerary as B=breakfast,L=lunch, D=dinner;||Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";|
|Admission fees.||Gratuities to guides and drivers.|
Other Beijing Tour Packages
It is a combination of cost-effective bus tour and affordable 5-star hotel accommodations, with which, you can explore ...
The specially made Beijing tour is taking you to China’s most famous landmark, the Great Wall, for wonderful cultural ...
Tour Beijing in an eco-friendly way – on foot. You will taste authentic local breakfast, travel to Temple of Heaven f ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.