5-day Beijing Tour for Seniors (best for mature tourists)
Tour code: BJ-04
The well-designed Beijing trip is best for tourists at all age – especially for senior - to witness the former greatness of Beijing at a relaxing pace. The whole trip presents all typical historical sites, including the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and Hutongs.
Arrive at Beijing. Be met & transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L, D)
Full day trip to the Tian'anmen Square , the Forbidden City . Enjoy the leisure time at Houhai Lake Bar Street. Transfer back to the hotel later.
- The Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
Day 3 Beijing (B, L)
Full day trip to the Great Wall at Mutianyu Section (round-trip cable car). Lunch will be served at School House Restaurant, visit the small village at the foot the Great Wall.
- The Great Wall: One of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China .
Day 4 Beijing (B, L)
Visit the Temple of Heaven, take a 3-wheel rickshaw to Hutong to see the traditional residence of Beijingers.
- The Temple of Heaven: a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
- Hutong tour: the unique street design in Beijing - some crisscrossing old narrow paths with courtyard houses built on each side. It can be regarded as a window into Beijing folk life.
Day 5 Beijing departure (B)
Transfer to airport and fly to next destination.
|Included Services||Non-included Services|
|Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;||International flights or trains;|
|Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;||Visa arrangement;|
|Accommodations with daily breakfast;||Excess luggage charge (the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);|
|Meals specified in the itinerary as B=breakfast,L=lunch, D=dinner;||Personal expense;|
|Admission fees;||Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";|
|Domestic flights and trains listed;||Gratuities to guides and drivers.|
Other Beijing Tour Packages
Take a romantic Beijing honeymoon journey to enjoy a good start of the happy marriage. So, experience all can't-miss s ...
Dive into the thousand's history of Beijing on a historical tours: ride the traditional rickshaw through the narrow la ...
The well-designed Beijing trip is best for tourists at all age – especially for senior - to witness the former greatn ...
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
Senior Travel Specialist
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.