1-day Xian Terra-cotta Army & Banpo Museum Bus Tour
Tour code: XA-04
Take this comfortable bus tour to see the best of Xian, with Banpo Museum, the Tomb of Qinshihuang, and most important - the Museum of Emperor Qin’s great Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. Xian is a fantastic cultural & historical city in China, and Terra-cotta Army is the NO.1 attraction of Xian. Priced at Only $78 USD/PERSON
- Pick up service by your tour guide and driver at 8:00-8:30AM
- Xi’an-Lintong Highway-Driving Time (1 hour)
- Banpo Neolithic Village- Sightseeing (1 hour)
- Museum of Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Sightseeing (2 hours)
- Emperor Qinshihuang Mausoleum-Sightseeing (40 minutes )
- Local restaurant-Lunch ( 40 minutes)
- Short visit at the Terra-Cotta Replication Factory on the way back to downtown（30minutes）
- Drop-off service at your hotel before 5:30PM
Useful travel advice on: Xian Travel tips
Hotel pick-up & drop-off service unless specified
English-speaking tour guide
Air-conditioned tour van or bus
Lunch at Chinese restaurants
Entrance tickets to the attractions as listed in the itinerary
Tips to the guide and driver
Other Xian Tour Packages
Priced at US$71pp, this Xian highlights bus tour is especially prepared for the travelers on a tight timetable and bud ...
The 5-day trip will take you to experience the charming culture and history of China from the relics, museum, ancient ...
Explore all major sights of downtown Xian with this money-saving day tour: Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the Bell Tower & ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
Senior Travel Specialist
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.