3-day Shanghai Tour
Tour code: SH-01
Take a 3-day trip to see the most impressive and energetic city - Shanghai which shows the fantastic blend of ancient & modern, west and eastern cultures. Immerse in every highlight of Shanghai, including the most popular waterfront area the bund, Nanjing road, oriental pearl tower, Yu garden and valued jade Buddha.
Arrive at Shanghai. Be met & have city tours to the Bund, Nanjing Road, acrobatic show at night.
- The Bund: Shanghai's famous waterfront to see new-erect modern skyscrapers and aged buildings of the colonial period.
- Nanjing Road: the busiest shopping street in Shanghai.
Day 2 Shanghai (B, L)
Visit Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Yu Garden & Jade Buddha Temple.
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Best viewing spot of Shanghai located by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high.
- Yu Garden: It used to be a private garden with 400 years' history; it features traditional architectural style of Yangtze Delta.
- Jade Buddha Temple: Most popular Buddhist temple in Shanghai boasting 2 precious jade Buddha sculptures from Burma .
Day 3 Shanghai (B)
Free at leisure until to be transferred to the airport for the flight to the next destination.
|Included Services||Non-included Services|
|Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;||International/domestic flights or trains;|
|Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;||Excess luggage charge (the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);|
|Accommodations with daily breakfast;||Personal expense;|
|Meals specified in the itinerary as B=breakfast,L=lunch, D=dinner;||Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";|
|Admission fees.||Gratuities to guides and drivers.|
Other Shanghai Tour Packages
This one day Tour is to save you cost and take you to experience unique Shanghai of both “Classic and Modern” - it b ...
Are you fascinated with the Chinese culture and history? Here is a Shanghai small group tour for you to travel to the ...
Priced at US$103pp, this one day tour brings you from Shanghai to Suzhou - "Venice of the East", celebrated around the ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.