4-day Tour in Lhasa of Tibet
Tour code: LH-01
Take a 4-day Lhasa Tibet tours to explore the religious appeals, grand Buddhist monasteries, highland scenery, special Tibetan culture and unique things with us!
Upon arrival at the Gonggar airport or train station, our guide will meet you and transfer to your hotel in Lhasa. Free time to acclimatize for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Lhasa (B, L)
Full day city tour of The Potala Palace, The Jokhang Temple, and Barkhor Street.
- The Potala Palace: a monumental building of Lhasa served as administrative center, seat of government, monastery, fortress and the home of all the Dalai Lamas from the Fifth to the Fourteenth in the past, a UNESCO world cultural heritage site of 1994.
- The Jokhang Temple: 1300 years old with a golden roof and one of Tibet's holiest shrines.
- Barkhor Street: The Barkhor is essentially a pilgrim circuit, which is followed clockwise round the periphery of the Jokhang. Shaped roughly like an octagon, it is also a hive of market activity.
Day 3 Lhasa (B, L)
Full day city tour of Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery, Norbulingka, and visit The Carpet Factory.
- Sera Monastery: it was first built in 1419, and the debating among monks is a very interesting scene of this monastery.
- Drepung Monastery: first built in 1416, it was once the biggest monasteries in Tibet.
- Norbulingka: it used to be the Summer Palace of the Dalai Lama.
Day 4 Lhasa exit (B)
Transfer to the airport or train station.
|Included Services||Non-included Services|
|Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;||International/domestic flights or trains;|
|Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;||Excess luggage charge (the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);|
|Accommodations with daily breakfast;||Personal expense;|
|Meals specified in the itinerary as B=breakfast,L=lunch, D=dinner;||Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";|
|Admission fees.||Gratuities to guides and drivers.|
Other Lhasa Tour Packages
Come join this exotic Tibet group tour in 2015 to visit the roof of the world - Mt. Everest and some breathtaking scen ...
Take this join-in group tour with fixed departure date to Mt. Everest - the "Roof of the World", and some of Tibet's m ...
This specially-designed Tibet tour is for those who want to explore the cultural & natural sites inside and outside Lh ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
Senior Travel Specialist
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.