China Walking ToursWalking tours on EasyTourChina.com combines great walks, sightseeing excursions and cultural experiences for travelers to appreciate the natural wonders, connecting with Chinese traditional culture and learning the history of the land.
Although there are clearly faster ways to get from point to point when travelling in China, our walking program leads you into the historical centers of the nation, witness the local people and lifestyle, which is much more unique than that of other modes of transport.
Recommended China Walking Tours
Viewing Trips 4 1/1 pages
The hidden trails offer trekking adventures through Yunnan, one of the best hiking destinations in China, and go deep into Yunnan’s untouched area – the incredibly beautiful Yubeng Village. Trekking around Yubeng is sheer joy, even for the experienced mountain trekkers. The landscape is dramatic and diverse: alpine ...
Join this hiking journey around Guilin for the most picturesque views inside & outside Guilin. Walk through the downtown lakes then see the amazing Longji Rice terraces fields and enjoy the minority villages there; hiking along the Li River & Yulong River in Yangshuo for outdoor funs.
This 16-day walking holiday provides leisure walking on the rigid Jinshanling Great Wall, through the terraced fields and little villages in Longsheng, along the most beautiful part of Li River and countryside Yangshuo…Not only natural scenery like Yellow mountain been included, the thriving city Shanghai but also w ...
China offers many amazing destinations; indulge yourself in a strange land for the stunning landscape, fantastic minority cultures and smiling local people. This is a classic walking adventure go further into the snow mountains in Yunnan & magnificent Victoria harbour of Hong Kong.
Useful Tips & GuideWhat to Take
Please keep luggage to a minimum – you will need to carry it yourself at airports. The baggage allowance is normally 20kg for checked-in luggage and 5kg for hand luggage.
Clothing and Footwear
A layered approach best, to cope with the differing temperatures you are likely to experience. You will find dress in the hotels very casual, though you may wish to take one smarter outfit. During sightseeing, you may visit temples or religious buildings in which dress restrictions apply so please ensure you have appropriate clothing.
• Walking Boots – well worn–in, with good ankle support and strong- ridged soles with good tread and spare boot laces.
• Loop-pile socks – some find one thick and one thin pair reduces the risk of blisters.
• Spare clothing – several thinner layers are better than one thick layer.
• Waterproof trousers and jacket – with hood.
• Long trousers and long-sleeved shirts with collars - as protection from the sun.
• Sun hat.
• Swimming costume and swimming cap (for use in hotel pools).
• Comfortable clothes - for evenings.
• Comfortable shoes – for sightseeing.
On the Walks
• First Aid Kit – including plasters, painkillers, antiseptic
• wipes and lipsalve.
• Sun protection – sunglasses; high factor sun screen and lip protection.
• Water bottle – with at least 1 litre capacity.
• Collapsible stick – many people find these useful for walking on rough and slippery terrain.
• Lightweight survival bag.
• A small rucksack and a small second bag – a bin liner will keep contents dry if it rains.
In the Hotel
• Bath Soap (not always provided by hotels).
• Towel – if you intend to go swimming (bath towels are of course supplied)
• Toilet Paper – we suggest that you always carry a small supply when outside the hotel.
Insect / mosquito repellent; camera, umbrella.
Passport; Visa; Booking Confirmation; Insurance Cover Note; HF Registration Card.
Please keep luggage to a minimum – you will need to carry it yourself at airports and between coach and hotel at the various centres you visit. Soft top bags or cases are ideal.
Please note that Easy Tour China reserves the right to refuse to take any guest on walks, should he / she consider that their lack of suitable clothing / footwear may affect safety.
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.