1. The trip covers the most popular destinations blended with the typical Chinese cuisines;
2. We recommend a series of some best-selected local restaurants in each city for your choices, you will dine in a variety of venues, probably at private clubs, gourmet restaurants or private homes;
3. You will have the chance to try the different cuisines and multi-colorful style of cooking ways;
4. You can choose to take cooking course at different cities and practice your skills;
5. Experienced guides and 24 hour support by our travel consultant.
Chinese dishes are famous worldwide with diverse food culture in different regions; make it a popular destination for garment lovers. On this culinary trip, you can take splendid food culture in Beijing, then head to Xian to eat dumplings in varied shapes, and stroll through the tranquil water town and bustling Shang ...
A perfect culinary escape in China is best for the food and cooking lovers. You will have plenty of time to free explore the wonderful sites in Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, or just thrill through the splendid Chengdu, Yangshuo or Guilin to taste extraordinary varied local dishes, enjoy the unique cooking lessons and unde ...
Useful Tips & GuideHere below are some tips of dining at Chinese restaurants:
In Chinese restaurants, chopsticks, bowls and soup spoons are the traditional table ware.
When using chopsticks, it is not polite to point them directly at the people. Traditionally Chinese never stick the chopsticks standing upright in the rice bowl, this is a reminder of the sacrifice at funerals.
It is always suggested to drink the bottled or boiled water in China. The food served at small food stands by the street may not suit your digestion system.If you have an extremely sensitive stomach, then you avoid raw vegetables here. Always choose a restaurant which is dependable in terms of hygiene and quality.
If you're invited to be a guest at a meal, don't be surprised that if your host tends to order more food than you expect, this is the way for Chinese people to show their hospitality (if you finish all, then it may imply the host didn’t serve enough). What is more, your host may keep serving you tasty bites he/she thought to be, even you don't ask for it.
When you are not so sure what to do, simply ask your guides or do as local people do.
For more information, please also visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customs_and_etiquette_in_Chinese_dining
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.