Experience Chinese tea culture by exploring mist-covered mountains and plantations where legends of tea were born. Guided by our professional travel guide, discover the first-hand mysterious lure of tea and tour the ornate temples, magnificent palaces and historical landmarks.
Join a China Tea Tour with Easy Tour China to visit the charming destinations of tea production featuring diversified traditions saturated with tea elements. A tea cultural tour will start from picking up tea leaves under the guidance of local farmers, and then enjoy the varied processes of making tea products, with a traditional art - tea ceremony performance which showcase the rich content of tea culture finally.
Various kinds of tea are grown in the vastly different geographic locations in China. This exclusive 20-day China Tea Discovery Tour is designed to capture the essence of China’s tea culture combined with rich natural and cultural attractions around the country.
From ancient times, Chinese people believed that the practice of tea culture can bring the spirit and wisdom of human beings to a higher orbit. On this tea trip, we will bring you into mist-capped mountains or plantations in Hangzhou & Wuyishan to taste the famed Dragon Well Green Tea and Oolong Tea while spend some ...
Useful Tips & Guide
Top Ten Teas in China:
1.West Lake Dragon Well (Xihu Longjin, Hangzhou of Zhejiang Province)
2.Dongting Biluochun (Wu County of Jiangsu Province)
3.Yellow Mountain Maofeng (Huangshan Maofeng, Huangshan of Anhui Province)
4.Lushan Mountain Cloud Mist (Lushan Yunwu, Jiujiang of Jiangxi Province)
5.Liuan Guapian (Liuan of Anhui Province)
6.Junshan Yinzhen (Yueyang of Hunan Province)
7.Xinyang Maojian (Xinyang of Henan Province)
8.Wuyi Rock Tea (Wuyi Yancha, Wuyishan of Fujian Province)
9.Anxi Tieguanyin (Anxi Ti Kuan Yin, Anxi of Fujian Province)
10.Qimen Black Tea (Qimen Hongcha, Qimen of Anhui Province)
Benefits of drinking green tea:
The Key to Healthier and longer life - Drinking Green Tea
Since ancient Chinese, green tea has long been valued to body health and used to act against headaches or depressions. Through medical and scientific researches and investigations, people come to the conclusion that green tea has wonderful effects on every aspects of human body.
Discover the wonder drink with Easy Tour China and get the key to healthier life. Below are some benefits of drinking green tea.
1. Medical Benefit - Green tea contains high content of flavonoids, which can reduce the risk of several cancers (like skin, breast, lung, colon, esophageal, and bladder) and recover from the harmful cholesterol, and protect against damage caused by free radicals.
2. Weight loses - it helps to raise the metabolism in the body and increases the amount of calories burned in every day period.
3. Clear up bad breath - green tea contains an element which helps to keep fresh breath
4. Prevent Tooth Decay - it kills the bacteria which cause dental plaque
5. Reduce the risks of smoking - toxins produced in cigarette smoking could be emitted if smokers drink six cups of green tea every day.
6. Green teas inhibit the expression of antigens made by the body, substances that can trigger an immune response
7. Beauty Remedy - green tea is an effective substance to treat sunburn, minor cuts and rashes; someone also use it to freshen up the face and sooth tired or strained eyes.
Tips to get the most out of green tea-drinking:
Three cups of green tea or more is required to keep its function perform;
Allow tea leaves to steep for around 5 minutes to bring out its catechins before drinking;
Bottled ready-made tea or instant tea has less effective elements;
More readings about green tea:
[Click will open in a new window.]
The Miracle of Green Tea
Tea Sage Lu Yu and His Masterpiece of Cha Jinghttp://www.culturalink.gov.cn/chineseway/2009-06/11/content_333079.htm
25 Tips on Drinking Green Tea!
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.