8-day China Golden Triangle Tour
Tour code: ETC-B01
This 8-day trip presents the most popular destinations of China in a relaxing and comfortable pace. You will start the golden triangle tour from the one time capital and influential Beijing, then to the historical start of Silk Road - Xian to view the stunning life-style terracotta worriers and the diversified culture there; you last stop come to Shanghai, the Pearl of Oriental.
|Tour Date||City||Tour Brief|
|2||Beijing||Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven|
||Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Sacred Road|
|4||Beijing / Xi'an
||Hutong, Flight to Xi'an|
||Terra-cotta Worriors & Horses Museum, Bell Tower, Wild Goose Pagoda|
|6||Xi'an / Shanghai
||Shaanxi Provincial Museum, Flight to Shanghai, the Bund, Nanjing Road|
|7||Shanghai||Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Yu Garden, Xintiandi|
Arrive at Beijing Capital International Airport. Our guide will greet you at the exit of Arrival Hall & transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L)
Full day trip to the Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven .
- The Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
- The Temple of Heaven: a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Day 3 Beijing (B, L, D)
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Ming Tomb and Sacred road. Enjoy a famous Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- The Great Wall: One of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China .
- The Ding Tomb: an underground palace for a Ming-dynasty emperors' afterlife.
- The Sacred Road: "the way leading to Heaven"; which is guarded on both sides with 12 stone statues.
Day 4 Beijing/Xian (B, L)
Visit Hutongs by rickshaw. Take afternoon flight to Xi'an. Arrive at Xian. Be met & transferred to your hotel. Have city tour to the Ancient City Wall.
- Hutongs: the unique street design in Beijing - some crisscrossing old narrow paths with courtyard houses built on each side. It can be regarded as a window into Beijing folk life.
- The Ancient City Wall: the best-kept and biggest city walls in China.
Day 5 Xian (B, L)
Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses Museum, Bell Tower and the Wild Goose Pagoda.- Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum: one of the most important archaeological finds in the 20 th century; an army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb since 2200 year ago.
- The Bell Tower: first built in 1384, the largest and best preserved of its kind.
- The Wild Goose Pagoda: the city emblem, which was first built in Tang Dynasty for the storage of Buddhist scriptures taken from India by Monk Xuanzang.
Day 6 Xian/Shanghai (B, L)
Visit the Provincial Museum. Take flight to Shanghai. Be met & have city tours to the Bund, Nanjing Road .
- The Provincial Museum: One impressive museum housing more than 370,000 pieces of historical relics.
- The Bund: Shanghai 's famous waterfront to see new-erect modern skyscrapers and aged buildings of the colonial period.
- Nanjing Road: the busiest shopping street in Shanghai .
Day 7 Shanghai (B, L)
Visit Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Yu Garden & Xintiandi.
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Best viewing spot of Shanghai located by the Huangpu River with the height of 468 meters.
- Yu Garden: it used to be a private garden with 400 years' history, it features traditional architectural style of Yangtze Delta.
- Xintiandi: a pedestrian street composed of traditional street format of Shanghai ¡Shikumen¡ and modern development.
Day 8 Shanghai departure (B)
Free at leisure, transfer to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
PRICES START FROM US$1150 PER PERSONAs all of our holidays are tailor-made it isn’t possible to give an exact price on the web-site as the final cost is dependant on a number of factors. These include the number of people in your party, the season you travel, the standard of hotel (we offer a variety of standards from three-star to super-luxurious) and duration of your trip. However, as aguideline you should expect to pay from US$1150 for the opposite itinerary.
Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;
Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;
Accommodations with daily breakfast;
Meals specified in itinerary as B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner;
Domestic flights and trains listed;
Excess luggage charge(the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);
Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";
Gratuties to guides and drivers.
Not satisfied with what we have here? Please let us know your requirements and send to our travel specialists by filling in the following form（* Required）, you will receive our reply within 24 hours:
Inspirational Trip Ideas
Tiger Leaping Gorge is no doubt a must-see site and wonderful hiking choice near Lijiang ancient t ...
Longji Rice Terraced fields is a group of large-scaled rice fields built into the hillside, which ...
Situated in southwestern China, Sichuan Province is renowned for being home to giant pandas...
A walk to the famed great wall helps travelers understand more about the culture and heritage of C ...
Other Recommended China Tour Packages
The Yangtze and Golden Triangle vacation is pleasant and comfortable. From the historically significant Beijing, to th ...
Take this Fatastic China trip and see the great natural and cultural wonders in China! Different from sightseeing tour ...
This 11 days will surely make you delight: starting from the metropolic city Shanghai, enjoying the unique karst peaks ...
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
Top China Tours
China Tours by Theme