1-day Classic Beijing Bike Tour
Tour code: BJ-19
Overviews: Take this 1-day Beijing bike tour to save your money and explore the most of royal Beijing, by winding through the local residences, traditional courtyards, historical streets, those timeless mazes surrounding the Forbidden City, and experiencing various local food and authentic civilian life of the hutongs.
1. Classic Beijing bike ride to the oldest part of the nation’s capital city, passing by National Art Museum of China, Red Building of Peking University, Imperial Palace Wall Relics Park, Forbidden City, Beihai Park, Prince Gong Mansion, Bell Tower and Drum Tower, Yonghe Lamasery, and so forth.
2. Bike several most enchanted Hutongs to discover the dramatic change of Beijing for centuries. Ideal for experiencing local life and folk culture! There are also people practicing Taiji, learning calligraphy, Chinese paper-cutting and opera mask painting.
The Detailed Biking Route:
- Meet your tour guide at around 08:00AM. Take taxi to the public bicycle rental station (Please be noted that this is ordinary bicycle for urban cycling).
- Start cycling along the Beiheyan Avenue, then Forbidden City Moat and Jingshan Park, through Shichahai and Yandai Xie Jie. Later you will come to Bell Tower and Drum Tower, Nanluoguxiang and Yonghe Lamasery. Feel free to stop wherever you wish - where there is something interesting to see.
- Take taxi back to the hotel at around 16:00PM.
1. Distance: 15 kilometers
2. If the number of people in your group are 6 or more, a private van or bus will be send to pick up all of you without additional fee.
3. Only those over the age of 18 are allowed to join this bike tour, in case of potential danger.
|Numerb of Person||1pax||2pax||3-5pax||6-9pax||10pax and beyond|
|Price (per person)||USD161||USD90||USD66||USD56||USD46|
1. Free hotel pick-up & drop-off service (by taxi) within Beijing Second Ring Road. An additional RMB50 will be cost if your hotel is out of the Second Ring Road but within the Third Ring Road.
2. English speaking cycling guide. This bike tour starts at 8:00AM and ends at 16:00PM. An additional RMB50 per hour (for the cycling guide) will be cost if the timeout occurs.
3. Bike rental fee
5. A bottle of mineral water for each person
1. Lunch at Chinese or Western restaurants
2. Tips to your tour guide and driver
3. Entrance fees
4. Other personal expenses
Other Beijing Tour Packages
This 5-day Beijing trip is designed specially for the whole family to create memorable moment, from historical attract ...
If you love shopping and Chinese fashion, book this tour to Beijing! As the national capital, and artistic, cultural c ...
Take a romantic Beijing honeymoon journey to enjoy a good start of the happy marriage. So, experience all can't-miss s ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
Senior Travel Specialist
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.