The well-preserved religious monuments in China are throughout the country from the Potala Palace in Tibet to the Mogao Grottos, from the Id Kah mosque in Kashgar to Baiyun Taoist Temple of Beijing… Combined with beautiful natural surroundings, these sacred places of worship have become popular travel destinations.
Travel to China's greatest religious sites and destinations with exceptional quality and value at Easy Tour China, and step closer to understand the faith, pilgrim, faith-based life and the people there. We also combine the religious aspects with the wonderful traditional sites and activities of each destination to make every trip memorable and unique. Just remember, discovery and understanding are the most treasure along your religious tours in China.
Explore China's mysterious & traditional Taoism by taking this adventure trip. From the Baiyun Temple in capital Beijing, to the famed Taoism centers in Mount Tai, Mt. Lao, Wudang Mountains and Dragon Tiger Mountain. It features unique practices, different customs and activities and of course another kind of theory t ...
Worship the most holy sites and destinations in China with us! Step closer to China Buddhism; try to understand the faith, and the unique related activities there. If you are a believer, just take a pilgrim along the way and enjoy the spectacular scenery and profound culture in this land.
Encompassing many Buddhism sites of China this is a trip for those who want to understand the Buddhism and its influences in China. Drive from the recent capital Beijing, or to the Tibetan Holy city - Lhasa, or just the busy metropolitan - Shanghai, you will find the remarkable footsteps of Buddha!
Useful Tips & Guide
When visiting the religious sites in China, study some tips and guide would help to make a smoother travel
1. Listen to travel guide’s do and don’ts and show respect to any spiritual activity there.
2. No slippers and pay attentions to your clothes; you can ask your guide for dressing advise when visiting temples and mosque to avoid troubles.
3. Pay attention to statue around, many of them are noted as “No touch no shot”.
4. Never smoke or drink in religious sites
5. Take care the children; make sure they don’t run, shout or playing in religious sites
6. Don’t touch or move any object in religious sites without instructions.
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.