5-day Beijing Family Tour
Tour code: BJ-02
This 5-day Beijing trip is designed specially for the whole family to create memorable moment, from historical attractions – the Great Wall, kid-friendly spots – Beijing Zoo, and fun activities – Chinese Kung Fu Show.
Arrive at Beijing. Be met & transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L, D)
Full day trip to the Tian'anmen Square , the Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven . Enjoy the famous Chinese Kong Fu Show in the evening.
- The Tian'anmen Square : The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
- The Temple of Heaven: a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Day 3 Beijing (B, L)
Full day trip to the Great Wall at Mutianyu Section (round-trip cable car) and The Sacred road.
- The Great Wall: One of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China .
- The Sacred Road: "the way leading to Heaven", which is guarded on both sides with 12 stone statues.
Day 4 Beijing (B, L)
Visit the Summer Palace, Beijing Zoo and the Beijing Oceanarium.
- The Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years.
- Beijing Zoo: it was built in 1908, with a history of 100 years. It is located to the west of Beijing City (2km west of Xizhimen subway station), next to the Beijing Exhibition Hall, has both rare Chinese animals, such as the Giant Panda and the Golden Monkey, and also a strong selection from around the world - from Polar Bears to Kangaroos and many others.
- Beijing Oceanarium (or Beijing Aquarium): the world's largest inland aquarium, is located on the north bank of the Chang River within the Beijing Zoo. It covers 120,000 square meters with a construction area of 42,000 square meters and integrates marine animals watching, scientific education and entertainment into a whole body.
Day 5 Beijing departure (B)
Transfer to airport and fly to next destination.
|Included Services||Non-included Services|
|Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;||International/domestic flights or trains;|
|Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;||Excess luggage charge (the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);|
|Accommodations with daily breakfast;||Personal expense;|
|Meals specified in the itinerary as B=breakfast,L=lunch, D=dinner;||Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";|
|Admission fees.||Gratuities to guides and drivers.|
Other Beijing Tour Packages
This is an easy, relaxed cycling tour in Beijing, taking you to flee away from the hustle and bustle of big city and f ...
Dive into the thousand's history of Beijing on a historical tours: ride the traditional rickshaw through the narrow la ...
This 5-day Beijing trip is designed specially for the whole family to create memorable moment, from historical attract ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
Senior Travel Specialist
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.