4-day Xian Tour
Tour code: XA-02
A saying goes that: "If you know the history of Shaanxi, then you will know half of the China's history." Take this 4-day tour, with the most-watched historic sites and wonderful Tang-dynasty Music and Dance Show, to witness the 2500-year-old history of China.
Arrive in Xian. Be met & transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Xian (B, L)
Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, the Bell Tower and the Wild Goose Pagoda.
- The Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses: one of the most important archaeological finds in the 20 th century; an army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb since 2200 year ago.
- The Bell Tower: first built in 1384, the largest and best preserved of its kind.
- The Wild Goose Pagoda: the city emblem, which was first built in Tang Dynasty for the storage of Buddhist scriptures taken from India by Monk Xuanzang.
Day 3 Xian (B, L, D)
Visit the Provincial Museum, the Ancient City Wall. Complete the day with the Dumpling dinner and the Tang Dynasty Show.
- The Provincial Museum: One impressive museum housing more than 370,000 pieces of historical relics.
- The Ancient City Wall: the best-kept and biggest city walls in China.
Day 4 Xi’an / Exit (B)
Visit the Hangyang Tomb in the morning. Take flight to the next destination.
|Included Services||Non-included Services|
|Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;||International flights or trains;|
|Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;||Visa arrangement;|
|Accommodations with daily breakfast;||Excess luggage charge (the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);|
|Meals specified in the itinerary as B=breakfast,L=lunch, D=dinner;||Personal expense;|
|Admission fees;||Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";|
|Domestic flights and trains listed;||Gratuities to guides and drivers.|
Other Xian Tour Packages
Travel the eastern terminal of Silk Road - Xian to fully explore the city's historical sites, magnificent ancient buil ...
The 5-day trip will take you to experience the charming culture and history of China from the relics, museum, ancient ...
A saying goes that: "If you know the history of Shaanxi, then you will know half of the China's history." Take this 4- ...
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.