4-day Chengdu Tour
Tour code: CD-03
This 4-day chengdu tour combines the natural & cultural heritages sites to offer pleasure experience. From the beautiful natural scenery on Mount Emei, to the grand stone carved, giant Buddha, travelers can fully understand the unique civilization and history in Chengdu.
Arrival in Chengdu, be met and transferred to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Chengdu /Mt. Emei (B, L, D)
Drive to Leshan to see the largest stone-carved Buddha in the world, then proceed to Mt. Emei, stay at the foot of Mt. Emei.
- Leshan Buddha: first built in 713 A. D. of Tang Dynasty, the largest stone-carved statue of Buddha in the world with a height of 71 meters.
- Mt. Emei: One of the four famous Buddhist Holy mountains in China.
Day 3 Mt. Emei/ Chengdu (B, L)
Visit Baoguo Temple at the foot, and proceed to go up the mountain, you may see the wild monkeys on the way, and visit Wannian Temple. Then drive back to Chengdu.
- Baoguo Temple: the largest Buddhist temple in the region, the start of this pilgrimage tour to Mt. Emei.
- Wannian Temple: one of the major temples in Mt. Emei, first built in 401 B. C.
Day 4 Chengdu (B, L)
Drive to see lovely giant pandas at Panda Breeding Center, and then transfer to airport and fly to next destination.
- Panda Breeding Center: First opened in 1987, a semi-wild area where those lovely China's ambassadors can be allowed to freely roam.
|Included Services||Non-included Services|
|Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;||International/domestic flights or trains;|
|Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;||Excess luggage charge (the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);|
|Accommodations with daily breakfast;||Personal expense;|
|Meals specified in the itinerary as B=breakfast,L=lunch, D=dinner;||Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";|
|Admission fees.||Gratuities to guides and drivers.|
Other Chengdu Tour Packages
Explore Kung Fu Panda’s hometown and visit amazing natural and cultural heritage sites in Chengdu! Moreover, you will ...
This one-day panda tour is taking you to Dujiangyan Panda Base, the third of its kind in China’s Sichuan province, an ...
This 2-day panda tour is idea for experiencing giant panda’s daily life and culture by working as a volunteer. What’ ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.