5-day Beijing Tour
Tour code: BJ-06
Dive into the thousand's history of Beijing on a historical tours: ride the traditional rickshaw through the narrow laneways in Houhai lake area to see the common life of Old Beijingers; explore the man-made wonder - Great Wall on foot; discover the unique Tibetan monastery - Yonghe Lamasery…
Arrive at Beijing. Be met & transfer to your hotel. Visit the Summer Palace.
- The Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L, D)
Full day trip to the Tian'anmen Square , the Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven . Enjoy a famous Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- Tiananmen Square, Beijing, china tourThe Tian'anmen Square : The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
- The Temple of Heaven: a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Day 3 Beijing (B, L)
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Ming Tomb and The Sacred road.
- The Great Wall: One of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China .
- The Ming Tomb (Ding Tomb): an underground palace for a Ming-dynasty emperors' afterlife.
- The Sacred Road: "the way leading to Heaven", which is guarded on both sides with 12 stone statues.
Day 4 Beijing (B, L)
Visit Beijing Planning Exhibition, Yonghe Lamasery and take a 3-wheel rickshaw to Hutong.
- Yonghe Lamasery: First built in 1694, the largest Lamasery outside Tibet .
- Beijing Planning Exhibition : a perfect place to know the past glory and future blueprint of Beijing .
- Hutong tour: the unique street design in Beijing - some crisscrossing old narrow paths with courtyard houses built on each side. It can be regarded as a window into Beijing folk life.
Day 5 Beijing departure (B)
Drive to Wangfujing Avenue for free shopping. Transfer to airport and fly to next destination.
|Included Services||Non-included Services|
|Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;||International/domestic flights or trains;|
|Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;||Excess luggage charge (the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);|
|Accommodations with daily breakfast;||Personal expense;|
|Meals specified in the itinerary as B=breakfast,L=lunch, D=dinner;||Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";|
|Admission fees.||Gratuities to guides and drivers.|
Other Beijing Tour Packages
Price: US$63pp. Located about 130 km from downtown Beijing, Jinshanling Great Wall was first constructed in the Ming ...
Price: US$52pp. As a symbol of China's history and heritage, many foreigners believe that the trip to China is not com ...
Price: US$63pp. Beijing, the most representative city of China, is celebrated for its history and Culture. During this ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
Senior Travel Specialist
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.