5-day Beijing Tour
Tour code: BJ-06
Dive into the thousand's history of Beijing on a historical tours: ride the traditional rickshaw through the narrow laneways in Houhai lake area to see the common life of Old Beijingers; explore the man-made wonder - Great Wall on foot; discover the unique Tibetan monastery - Yonghe Lamasery…
Arrive at Beijing. Be met & transfer to your hotel. Visit the Summer Palace.
- The Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal garden in China with a history of over 800 years.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L, D)
Full day trip to the Tian'anmen Square , the Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven . Enjoy a famous Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- Tiananmen Square, Beijing, china tourThe Tian'anmen Square : The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
- The Temple of Heaven: a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Day 3 Beijing (B, L)
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Ming Tomb and The Sacred road.
- The Great Wall: One of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China .
- The Ming Tomb (Ding Tomb): an underground palace for a Ming-dynasty emperors' afterlife.
- The Sacred Road: "the way leading to Heaven", which is guarded on both sides with 12 stone statues.
Day 4 Beijing (B, L)
Visit Beijing Planning Exhibition, Yonghe Lamasery and take a 3-wheel rickshaw to Hutong.
- Yonghe Lamasery: First built in 1694, the largest Lamasery outside Tibet .
- Beijing Planning Exhibition : a perfect place to know the past glory and future blueprint of Beijing .
- Hutong tour: the unique street design in Beijing - some crisscrossing old narrow paths with courtyard houses built on each side. It can be regarded as a window into Beijing folk life.
Day 5 Beijing departure (B)
Drive to Wangfujing Avenue for free shopping. Transfer to airport and fly to next destination.
|Included Services||Non-included Services|
|Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;||International/domestic flights or trains;|
|Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;||Excess luggage charge (the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);|
|Accommodations with daily breakfast;||Personal expense;|
|Meals specified in the itinerary as B=breakfast,L=lunch, D=dinner;||Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";|
|Admission fees.||Gratuities to guides and drivers.|
Other Beijing Tour Packages
This is an easy, relaxed cycling tour in Beijing, taking you to flee away from the hustle and bustle of big city and f ...
Price: US$63pp. Located about 130 km from downtown Beijing, Jinshanling Great Wall was first constructed in the Ming ...
Price: US$45pp. The fantastic "The Legend of Kung Fu" is presented by China Heaven Creation International Performing A ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
It is easy to see why Wulingyuan is proclaimed to be the setting for the movie Avatar. The spectacular sandstone peaks and the lush vegetation make it seem like a paradise on earth.
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.