11-day China Highlights Tour
Tour code: ETC-B02
A trip that presents the cradle of Chinese culture with an epic of Guilin landscape tours. Experience the grandeur of China with China Tour Hub and enjoy all the marvels in Beijing, Xian & Shanghai: Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Army and Old Shanghai. And seeing the most beautiful landscape under heaven, by taking Li river cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo, indulging at the charming countryside Yangshuo...
|Tour Date||City||Tour Brief|
|2||Beijing||Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven|
||Great Wall, Ming Tomb, Scared Road, Pecking Duck Dinner|
|4||Beijing / Xi'an
||Hutongs by Rickshaw, Flight to Xi'an|
||Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Wild Goose Pagoda|
|6||Xi'an / Guilin
||Shaanxi Provincial Museum, Ancient City Wall, Flight to Guilin|
|7||Guilin / Yangshuo / Guilin
||Li River Cruise, Shopping at local market Yangshuo|
|8||Guilin / Shanghai
||Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, Flight to Shanghai|
||Oriental Pearl TV tower, Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple|
||Shanghai||Zhujiajiao Watertown, the Bund, Nanjing Road|
Arrive at Beijing . Our guide will meet you at the airport & transfer to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Beijing (B, L)
Full day trip to the Tian'anmen Square , the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven.
- The Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
- The Temple of Heaven: a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Day 3 Beijing (B, L, D)
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Ming Tomb and Sacred road. Enjoy a famous Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- The Great Wall: One of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China.
- The Ding Tomb: an underground palace for a Ming-dynasty emperors' afterlife.
- The Sacred Road: "the way leading to Heaven" which is guarded on both sides with 12 stone statues.
Day 4 Beijing/Xian by flight (B, L)
Visit Hutongs by rickshaw. Take afternoon flight to xi'an . Arrive at Xian. Be met & transferred to your hotel. Free time at leisure.
- Hutongs: the unique street design in Beijing C some crisscrossing old narrow paths with courtyard houses built on each side. It can be regarded as a window into Beijing folk life.
Day 5 Xian (B, L)
Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, and the Wild Goose Pagoda. - The Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses Museum: one of the most important archaeological finds in the 20 th century; an army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb since 2200 year ago.
- The Wild Goose Pagoda: the city emblem, which was first built in Tang Dynasty for the storage of Buddhist scriptures taken from India by Monk Xuanzang.
Day 6 Xian/Guilin by flight (B, L)
Visit the Provincial Museum and Ancient City Wall. Take afternoon flight to Guilin . Be met & transferred to the hotel with your private guide & vehicle. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
- The Provincial Museum: One of the main museums in China which holds numerous unearthed cultural relics of China.
- The Ancient City Wall: the best-kept and biggest city walls in China.
Day 7 Guilin (B, L)
Take a leisurely cruise down Li River enjoying the stunning landscape, and arrive at Yangshuo for one hour free shopping at local market. Transfer to Guilin.
- Li River cruise: a wonderful 3.5-hour cruise going down a clear river sided by picturesque scenery. Lunch on board.
Day 8 Guilin/Shanghai by flight (B, L)
Visit Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Hill. Transfer to airport and fly to Shanghai. Be met and transfer to hotel.
- Reed Flute Cave: fantastic stalactites & stalagmites formation, known as "Natural Art Gallery".
- Elephant Hill: the symbol of Guilin , it looks like a giant elephant drinking water from Li River.
Day 9 Shanghai (B, L)
Visit Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Yu Garden & Jade Buddha Temple.
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Best viewing spot of Shanghai located by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high.
- Yu Garden: It used to be a private garden with 400 years' history; it features traditional architectural style of Yangtze Delta.
- Jade Buddha Temple: Most popular Buddhist temple in Shanghai boasting 2 precious jade Buddha sculptures from Burma.
Day 10 Shanghai (B, L)
Tour to nearby ancient water town - Zhujiajiao, and transfer back to visit the Bund and Nanjing Road.
- Zhujiajiao Town: an ancient water town featured with traditional lifestyle of Yangtze Delta.
- The Bund: Shanghai 's famous waterfront to see new-erect modern skyscrapers and aged buildings of the colonial period.
- Nanjing Road: the busiest shopping street in Shanghai.
Day 11 Shanghai departure (B)
Transfer to Shanghai Pudong airport for your flight to your next destination.
PRICES START FROM US$1580 PER PERSONAs all of our holidays are tailor-made it isn’t possible to give an exact price on the web-site as the final cost is dependant on a number of factors. These include the number of people in your party, the season you travel, the standard of hotel (we offer a variety of standards from three-star to super-luxurious) and duration of your trip. However, as aguideline you should expect to pay from US$1800 for the opposite itinerary.
Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;
Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;
Accommodations with daily breakfast;
Meals specified in itinerary as B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner;
Domestic flights and trains listed;
Excess luggage charge(the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);
Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";
Gratuties to guides and drivers.
Not satisfied with what we have here? Please let us know your requirements and send to our travel specialists by filling in the following form（* Required）, you will receive our reply within 24 hours:
Inspirational Trip Ideas
A walk to the famed great wall helps travelers understand more about the culture and heritage of C ...
Mt. Everest is famed as the highest mountain on earth, towering over southern Tibet, at the bounda ...
Nadam Fair is annually held in Mongolian ethnic groups between July and August lasting for 5-7 day ...
Mount Tai is known as the leader and foremost of the “Five Great Mountains” in China, to the so ...
Other Recommended China Tour Packages
A pleasant journey full of discovery, cultural and sightseeing, starts from the great cities Beijing, Xian and extends ...
This fantastic China Jorney will show you the most stunning scnerey and landscape in China. After visiting the picture ...
Experience the natural wonders and culture of China by taking this China Impression Tours. It spans from the Olympic c ...
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
Top China Tours
China Tours by Theme
Senior Travel Specialist