11-day Golden Triangle with Yangtze Cruise
Tour code: ETC-B03
The Yangtze and Golden Triangle vacation is pleasant and comfortable. From the historically significant Beijing, to the marvelous Terracotta army in Xian, to the pleasurable ride on Yangtze and glowing skyscrapers and shops in Shanghai, you will experience the diversified landscape and liveliness in China. Combines a visit to the three gorges dam, this itinerary is very popular for travelers on their first visit to China.
|Tour Date||City||Tour Brief|
||Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven|
||Great Wall, Ming Tomb, Sacred Road, Pecking Duck Dinner|
|4||Beijing / Xi'an
||Hutongs by Rickshaw, Flight to Xi'an|
|5||Xi'an / Chongqing
||Terra-cotta Warriors & Horses, Bell Tower, Wild Goose Pagoda, Flight to Chongqing, board Yangtze Cruise Ship|
||Fengdu Ghost City|
||Shennong Stream or Lesser Three Gorges|
|8||Yichang / Shanghai
||disembark at Yichang, Flight to Shanghai|
||Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple|
||Zhujiajiao Watertown, the Bund, Nanjing Road|
Day 1 Arrival in Beijing (no meal)
Arrive at Beijing. Our guide will meet you at the airport & transfer to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Full day trip to the Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven.
- The Tian'anmen Square: The largest city square in the world.
- The Forbidden City: The largest imperial palace in China for 24 emperors' reign during the Ming and Qing dynasties with a history of around 600 years.
- The Temple of Heaven: a masterpiece of architecture and landscape design where the ancient emperors used to pray for the God's bless of the whole nation.
Day 3 Beijing (B, L, D)
Full day trip to the Great Wall, Ming Tomb and Sacred road. Enjoy a famous Peking Duck Banquet for dinner.
- The Great Wall: One of the great wonders in the world and the symbol of China.
- The Ding Tomb: an underground palace for a Ming-dynasty emperors' afterlife.
- The Sacred Road: "the way leading to Heaven" which is guarded on both sides with 12 stone statues.
Day 4 Beijing/Xian by flight (B, L)
Visit Hutongs by rickshaw. Take afternoon flight to Xi'an. Arrive at Xian. Be met & transferred to your hotel. Free time at leisure.
- Hutongs: the unique street design in Beijing - some crisscrossing old narrow paths with courtyard houses built on each side. It can be regarded as a window into Beijing folk life.
Day 5 Xian/Chongqing (B, L)
Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, the Bell Tower and the Wild Goose Pagoda. Take a late afternoon flight to Chongqing and board 4 star cruise ship.
- The Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses Museum: one of the most important archaeological finds in the 20 th century; an army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb since 2200 year ago.
- The Bell Tower: first built in 1384, the largest and best preserved of its kind.
- The Wild Goose Pagoda: the city emblem, which was first built in Tang Dynasty for the storage of Buddhist scriptures taken from India by Monk Xuanzang.
Day 6 Yangtze Cruise (B, L, D)
Cruise departs at 9: 00am, shore excursion to Fengdu - Chinese Ghost City.
Day 7 Yangtze Cruise (B, L, D)
Cruise, shore excursion to Shennong Stream or Lesser Three Gorges.
Day 8 Yichang/Shanghai by flight (B, L)
Shore excursion to Three Gorge Dam, disembark at Yichang. Be met and transfer to airport to fly to Shanghai. Be met and transfer to hotel.
Day 9 Shanghai (B, L)
Visit Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Yu Garden & Jade Buddha Temple.
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Best viewing spot of Shanghai located by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high.
- Yu Garden: It used to be a private garden with 400 years' history, it features traditional architectural style of Yangtze Delta.
- Jade Buddha Temple: Most popular Buddhist temple in Shanghai boasting 2 precious jade Buddha sculptures from Burma.
Day 10 Shanghai (B, L)
Tour to nearby anicent water town - Zhujiajiao, and transfer back to the Bund and Nanjing Road.
- Zhujiajiao Town: an ancient water town featured with traditional lifestyle of Yangtze Delta.
- The Bund: Shanghai 's famous waterfront to see new-erect modern skyscrapers and aged buildings of the colonial period.
- Nanjing Road: the busiest shopping street in Shanghai.
Day 11 Shanghai departure (B)
Transfer to Shanghai Pudong airport for your flight to your next destination.
PRICES START FROM US$1780 PER PERSONAs all of our holidays are tailor-made it isn’t possible to give an exact price on the web-site as the final cost is dependant on a number of factors. These include the number of people in your party, the season you travel, the standard of hotel (we offer a variety of standards from three-star to super-luxurious) and duration of your trip. However, as aguideline you should expect to pay from US$1780 for the opposite itinerary.
Private transfers airport/hotel/airport;
Private tours escorted by an English-speaking guide;
Accommodations with daily breakfast;
Meals specified in itinerary as B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner;
Domestic flights and trains listed;
Excess luggage charge(the luggage allowance at economy class is 20kg);
Any meals not specified as "B, L or D";
Gratuties to guides and drivers.
Not satisfied with what we have here? Please let us know your requirements and send to our travel specialists by filling in the following form（* Required）, you will receive our reply within 24 hours:
Inspirational Trip Ideas
Tiger Leaping Gorge is no doubt a must-see site and wonderful hiking choice near Lijiang ancient t ...
Longji Rice Terraced fields is a group of large-scaled rice fields built into the hillside, which ...
Situated in southwestern China, Sichuan Province is renowned for being home to giant pandas...
A walk to the famed great wall helps travelers understand more about the culture and heritage of C ...
Other Recommended China Tour Packages
Fly from Guangzhou to Zhangjiajie for the breathtaking scenery of Zhangjiajie, the magnificent mountains, unique shape ...
This southwest China exploration tour includes the famed destinations like Guilin, Kunming, Lijiang & Chengdu, which w ...
Take this tour to view the Real lifestyle of Nomadic people on grassland, visiting their tents or even tasting the Mon ...
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
Top China Tours
China Tours by Theme
Senior Travel Specialist