1-day Forbidden City & Badaling Great Wall Bus Tour
Tour code: BJ-12
Price: US$61pp. Summer Palace is the best-preserved imperial garden in the world that boasts centralized architectural masterpieces. And the Badaling Great Wall is the most famous and best-preserved wall with a highest point at some 800 meters above sea level.
- Pick up service by your tour guide at 7:00-8:00AM
- Tian’anmen Square –Sightseeing (40 minutes)
- Forbidden City-Sightseeing (2 hours)
- Lunch at the Jade Carving Artistic Center (Jade shopping & Lunch, 1 hour)
- Great Wall at Badaling-Driving Time (40 minutes)
- Great Wall at Badaling-Sightseeing (2 hours)
- Drive back to downtown and Traditional Royal Silk Center shopping. (30 minutes)
- Drop-off service at your hotel before 6:00PM.
Please be noted that this Beijing bus tour is available only on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Useful travel advice on: Beijing Travel tips
Hotel pick-up & drop-off service unless specified
English-speaking tour guide
Air-conditioned tour van or bus
Lunch at Chinese restaurants
Entrance tickets to the attractions as listed in the itinerary
Tips to the guide and driver
Cable car for Badaling Great Wall
Other Beijing Tour Packages
Price: US$61pp. Summer Palace is the best-preserved imperial garden in the world that boasts centralized architectural ...
Price:US$40pp. In this tour, you will visit Beijing Zoo to see the lovely Giant Pandas, and then the largest Lama Temp ...
Price: US$45pp. Beijing Opera is mainly about the tales of successive dynasties of over 5000 years regarding important ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
It is easy to see why Wulingyuan is proclaimed to be the setting for the movie Avatar. The spectacular sandstone peaks and the lush vegetation make it seem like a paradise on earth.
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.