1-day Xian Terra Cotta Warriors Bus Tour
Tour code: XA-05
Priced at US$71pp, this Xian highlights bus tour is especially prepared for the travelers on a tight timetable and budget. Join us to see the essence of ancient Xian by visiting Terra Cotta Warriors & Horses Museum and Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor. Get close to Emperor Qin’s “great army” of life-sized soldiers , chariots and battle steeds. Never miss the chance to see ancient China’s great legacy in person.
- Pick up service by your tour guide and driver at 8:00AM
- The Museum of Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Diving Time (1 hour)
- The Museum of Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-sightseeing (3 hours)
- Emperor Qinshihuang Mausoleum-Sightseeing (30 minutes)
- Local restaurant-Lunch ( 40 minutes)
- Short visit at the Terra-Cotta Replication Factory on the way back to downtown（30minutes）
- Drop-off service at your hotel before 2:00PM
Useful travel advice on: Xian Travel tips
Hotel pick-up & drop-off service unless specified
English-speaking tour guide
Air-conditioned tour van or bus
Lunch at Chinese restaurants
Entrance tickets to the attractions as listed in the itinerary
Tips to the guide and driver
Other Xian Tour Packages
Explore all major sights of downtown Xian with this money-saving day tour: Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the Bell Tower & ...
A saying goes that: "If you know the history of Shaanxi, then you will know half of the China's history." Take this 4- ...
Priced at US$71pp, this Xian highlights bus tour is especially prepared for the travelers on a tight timetable and bud ...
Questions & Comments
Find something useful to you at Easy Tour China website.
China City Tours
It is easy to see why Wulingyuan is proclaimed to be the setting for the movie Avatar. The spectacular sandstone peaks and the lush vegetation make it seem like a paradise on earth.
I would like to say that our tour was great! It was everything we hoped it would be and so much more. Your planning and tour guides were just the best. I can't thank you enough for everything you did. It was a trip of a lifetime.