Top 10 China Tours for 2020/2021
China, a land of both modern development and ancient histories, has something for every visitor, whether first time or returning. The opportunities for exploration are endless, ranging from the regional cuisine and foods, traditional and modern wonders, developed skylines and rural terraces, and a rich, diverse cultural heritage.
ETC’s top 10 best China tour packages of 2020 deliver an unforgettable adventure through the preserved imperial sites of Beijing and Xi’an, the sprawling urban development of Hong Kong and Shanghai, the breathtaking countryside of Guilin and the Yangtze, and everything in between. Whether it is seeing the Giant Pandas in their Chengdu sanctuary or feeling the holy Buddhist atmosphere of Tibet, there is no limit to the possibilities of exploring China.
The ten carefully designed tour itineraries provide some ideas of what's possible if you travel with Easy Tour China. We specialize in high quality customized tours to China. Please feel free to contact us and customize your own itinerary.
- The most popular China tour for first timers
- Highlight attractions include the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Terracotta Army, etc.
- Experience the dramatic contrast of China’s glorious past and ever-changing present.
- A trip showcases the classic and rural China.
- Enjoy China history and culture with visits to all big-name attractions.
- Luxuriate in picturesque karst landscape as you cruise Li River and immerse yourself in authentic rural life.
- Hike a wild, authentic, less-crowded Great Wall (Jinshanling section).
- Meet Terracotta Warriors, bike Xian Old City Wall and make dumpling yourselves.
- Learn Chinese painting while taking in the breathtaking views of Yangshuo countryside dotted with karst peaks.
- Have fun in Hong Kong’s Disneyland and Ocean Park.
- Cruise two of China’s most beautiful rivers – the Yangtze and Li River.
- Unveil the real China with historical site visits, culture immersion & contact with nature.
- Enjoy activities like hutong rickshaw tour, biking in countryside and cooking class.