Top China Tours from Beijing
Why start your China tour package from Beijing?
Beijing is the capital city of China with 1000+ international flights from major cities of all continents, which makes it a great gateway city of your China holidays.
In Beijing, China’s No.1 destination, you can discover world-class attractions like the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven as well as the traditional residential architecture in hutong, and taste delicious Peking duck dinner.
Beijing is also the convenient transportation hub in the country, with domestic flights and high-speed trains to all other popular destinations like Xi’an, Chengdu, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guilin, Lhasa, etc. After a visit in Beijing, feel free to further explore the rest part of China.
How to Plan a Tour of China from Beijing
Step 1: Plan your Beijing trip
You’re suggested to spend 2 to 4 days in Beijing for city highlights and real life experience. Here below is a 3-day Beijing itinerary for your reference.
Day 1, Forbidden City, hutong rickshaw tour (or hutong walking tour with food tasting)
Day 2, Temple of Heaven, Mutianyu Great Wall (or Jinshanling Great Wall hiking)
Day 3, Summer Palace
Step 2: Plan your trip from Beijing to other destinations
From Beijing, you can travel to Xian (2 days) for the Terracotta Army, Xian Old City Wall, Chengdu (2 days) to meet giant panda and even join in the panda volunteer program, and explore Jiuzhaigou, then Lhasa (3 days) for the timeless Tibetan temples, or Guilin (3 days) to enjoy the Li River cruise and exciting countryside life. Further afield explore Zhangjiajie (3 days) for the Forest Park, Tianmen Mountain and the thrilling glass bridge. End your vacation in Shanghai or Hong Kong (both 2 days needed).
Tell us your plan, and our one-to-one destination experts can customize your own China adventure.
10 Best China Tour Packages from Beijing
Here we handpick 10 best China tours from Beijing, with which you can embark an unforgettable journey with unending adventure, taking in the country’s picturesque landscape and incredible culture diversity.
- Stand in awe on the top of the Great Wall and be warmly welcomed to the once “Forbidden City”.
- Step back in time as you visit Temple of Heaven and Hutong’s courtyard house.
- Experience the energetic urban legend, colonial architecture and old town of Shanghai.
- It is the most valuable first China trip.
- Explore all the big-name attractions, from the Great Wall, Terra-cotta Army to the Bund.
- Experience China of the old and the new, traditional and newfangled, unprecedented but real.
- Search for the traces of ancient China’s powerful dynasties, through its two mighty historical capitals.
- Unveil Beijing’s history as you visit the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace and hutong lanes.
- Meet the legendary Terracotta Warriors in person, and get in Xian Old City Wall, where exactly the Silk Road started.
- Enjoy the culture, history, landscape and food of China on Beijing to Xian Guilin Shanghai Tour.
- Explore the depths of China through UNESCO-listed World Heritages, as well as the real life experience.
- Unwind in the tranquil countryside of Yangshuo, and cruise Li River embraced by dramatic karst scenery.