Classic Guilin & Yangshuo Tour with Li River Cruise
Just as a saying goes: "Guilin's scenery is the best in the world". This 4-day private tour of Guilin and Yangshuo will take you to have a real life in this fantasy picture, experiencing every corner of Guilin deeply. Live a local life here, you will be impressed with the fairyland of green peak, crystal water and spectacular caves...
Customize Your Tour:
☑ Travel Dates ☑ Your Interests ☑ Your Travel Style
Itinerary Expand All
Upon you arrival, you will be met at the airport or railway station. Then transfer to hotel check in. Leisure time will be arranged on your own.
Suggestions for Your Leisure Time
- You can take a leisure walking around the Rong Lake and Shan Lake, where you will see sign of Guilin Sun and Moon Towers. With the beautiful lightening effect in the evening, it will be the best photo place after dinner.
- There are 2 popular pedestrian streets in Guilin. ZhengYang Pedestrian Street is a great place to unwind at the end of the day, having a meal, then mingling with the locals to strolling around. The East-West Alley which has witnessed the rise and fall of Guilin for nearly 1,400 years since the year of Wude in the Tang Dynasty is where you can go shopping and enjoy local eats.
- Reed flute Cave (If you could arrive before 14:00) – It is praised as "Natural Art Gallery". Inside this water-eroded cave is a spectacular world of various stalactites, stone pillars and rock formations created by carbonate deposition and illuminated by colored lighting.
- Cruise on the Central Lakes – experience local waterway transportation through Guilin's central round-the-city water system, known as the "Two Rivers and Four Lakes" of Guilin.
After breakfast, you will be picked up at your hotel and transfer to pier on time (around 40 mins from Guilin downtown to pier). Li River cruise can be a great introduction to the attractive karst scenery of water and hills. The river trip is over 52 miles (83 kilometers) long and is estimated to take 4-5 hours, depending on the water levels. Arrive at Yangshuo around 12:30-1:00 pm. You will pass by many famous attractions such as, Nine Horses Fresco Hill, Chinese 20-Yuan Banknote Hill, Yangdi Village, Yellow Cloth Shoal, Xingping Ancient Town, and Schoolboy Hill during the cruise period. Take this rare opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Gu ilin from different views.
Upon you arrival in Yangshuo, you will have leisure time to walk around the West Street, with a history of over 2000 years. It is very popular among international travelers and local Westerners. Take your time at the street, savoring local culture, bars and etc.
- Impression Liusanjie Show – An open-air live show beside Li River of Yangshuo, it introduces the beautiful scenery of Li River, the colorful culture of the ethnic groups in Guangxi and the brave imagination of the excellent artists in China.
Meal: B, L
Today, you will have 2 hrs cycling tour to explore the countryside of Yangshuo. After breakfast, your tour guide will rent bikes, and start biking along Yulong River (especially recommended in March, as it is the blossom season of rape flower). Bike though Shilihualang, where the Moon Hill, Big Banyan tree are located. After lunch, transfer back to downtown. Leisure time will be arranged on your own. You can explore the Yangshuo City on your own.
- Yulong River Bamboo Rafting (for passengers from 7-70 years old and over 120cm in height) - For around 1.5 hrs duration, take in the landscape of rolling karst hills, green bamboo forests, water buffaloes wandering the fields, farmers tending the rice paddies, village women washing clothes beside the river, and kids swimming in the water - the idyllic scenes of simple rural life.
- Cooking Course - You will learn how to cook some traditional Chinese food at local restaurant. Enjoy good experience for the cooking course and learn some history about Chinese food.
- Moon Hill – A natural limestone cave on the hill, it is a good place for you get panoramic view of Yangshuo.
Meal: B, L
Morning will leisure on your own arrangement. According to your flight or train departure time, we will transfer you to airport or railway station on time. End of your 4 days Guilin and Yangshuo tour.
Meal: B, L