1 Day Li River Cruise & Ancient Yangshuo Bus Tour
Guilin is world-famous for its stunning scenery of peculiar Karst peaks. This bus tour is for you to discover Guilin and Yangshuo in a casual way. You’ll take a cruise down Li River to marvel at the Karst landscape all along. After reaching Yangshuo, enchanted ancient street and quaint village bring you into another peaceful world.
• Enjoy a cruise along the peaceful, picture-perfect Li River
• Sightseeing at the West Street
• Convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off
Travel type: ✔ Join-in Bus Tour with shared guide and vehicle ✔ No shopping arrangement
Group size: Max 40 people
Guide: English-speaking guide
Pick-up & Drop-off point: Hotel in downtown area
Pick-up & Drop-off time: 07:30 / 18:00
Price: 69USD / person
Itinerary Expand All
AM: You will be picked up at your hotel and transfer to pier on time (around 40 mins from Guilin downtown to pier). Li River cruise can be a great introduction to the attractive karst scenery of water and hills. The river trip is over 52 miles (83 kilometers) long and is estimated to take 4 hours, depending on the water levels. You will pass by many famous attractions such as, Nine Horses Fresco Hill, Chinese 20-Yuan Banknote Hill, Yangdi Village, Yellow Cloth Shoal, Xingping Ancient Town, and Schoolboy Hill during the cruise period. Take this rare opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Gu ilin from different views. A simple Chinese lunch will be offered on board.
PM: Arrive at Yangshuo around 13:00-14:00 pm. You will have leisure time to walk around the West Street, with a history of over 2000 years. It is very popular among international travelers and local Westerners. Our guide will recommend you some optional tours, you can decide if you want to do them. Finally, we drive back to Guilin and drop you off near your hotel before 18:00 pm.
• Free pick-up & drop-off from hotels in downtown area.
• We arrange you a 3-star cruise ship which includes a simple Chinese-style box lunch
• Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 12 hours.
• Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip.We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card for this trip.
• Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel 48 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation within 48 hours or any unused portion after the day trip begins is non-refundable.
More useful travel advices on Guilin: Guilin Travel tips