Shanghai Evening Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
Shanghai food, named as "Ben Bang Cuisine" (food of locality) by Shanghainese, is particular about selecting fresh stuff, putting high priority on living livestock and poultry. It has rich varieties, which are different in seasons. As an immigration destination in the past decades, what is known as the Shanghai Cuisine actually combines the characteristics of all kinds of local cuisines in the areas south of the Yangtze River.
• Watch Shanghai’s most famous dish made fresh to order at our favorite dumpling shop.
• Try authentic local dishes prepared like they have been for generations.
• Try city’s most popular noodles in a hidden local shop
• Taste traditional Shanghai dessert which made with fresh fruits
• Enjoy a pint of small batch, locally brewed beer
Travel type: ✔ Join-in group Tour with shared guide and tuktuk transportation ✔ No shopping arrangement
Group size: 2-12 people
Guide: English-speaking guide
Pick-up & Drop-off point: Jing’an Temple Subway Station / A local craft beer pub
Pick-up & Drop-off time: 18:30 / 22:00
Price: 65USD / Adult, 52USD / Child
Itinerary Expand All
Meet your guide at Jing'an Temple Subway Station at 18:30. When you get off the train, follow signs to Exit 3. Your guide will be upstairs, outside the exit, waiting for you. This walking tour visits 4 seated eateries while eating over 12 authentic local dishes. Our stops are small, family-run restaurants that prepare their food by hand and serve it fresh, just like they have for generations.
Tour ends at a family-friendly local craft beer pub for a drink on us! After that, you can go back to hotel on your own. If you need, our guide can book a taxi for you (on your own expense).
• Our tour routes change regularly depending on vendor opening hours and tour schedules. Your tour experience may be slightly different than what’s described above, but we promise it will always be awesome.
• This tour is vegetarian friendly, but please note substitutions are not available for every dish. You must notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your tour date, same-day requests cannot be guaranteed.
• Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 12 hours.
• Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip.We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card for this trip.
• Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel 72 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation within 72 hours or any unused portion after the day trip begins is non-refundable.
More useful travel advices on Shanghai: Shanghai Travel tips