Home > Countries > Tours to China from Mexico

Tours to China from Mexico

Like Mexico, China is reputed to be one of the most populated countries in the world. Beyond its size and related problems, the country has many interesting attractions, mainly including the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Potala Palace, the Terracotta Army, the Li River, giant panda and more...Let's temporarily divert our attention from the Maya Civilization to the Chinese Civilization and trip with Easy Tour China for a special exotic experience!

Recommended China Tours 

Where to Apply for China Visa? 
To make your trip to China an easy and pleasant one, you are kindly advised to consult the local Chinese Embassy or Consulates-General first for the tourist visa. They will readily help you go through the necessary procedures. We also hope you may find the following info helpful.


◎ Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the United Mexican States
Address: Av. Río del la Magdalena 172, Colonia Tizapán - San Angel Delegación Alvaro Obregón, C.P. 01090
Website: http://mx.chineseembassy.org (Spanish Version)

Consular Office (for China visa, Chinese passport, notarization and authentication)
Address: Av. Río del la Magdalena 172, Colonia Tizapán - San Angel Delegación Alvaro Obregón, C.P. 01090
Tel: +52-55-56164324
Fax: +52-55-56165849
24-Hour Duty Phone: 4455-54073017 (call in Mexico)
52-155-54073017 (call from China)
Email: consularchinaenmexico88@gmail.com
Office Hours:
For Application: 09:00-13:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
For Telephone Enquiry: 16:00-18:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
Consular Districts: All territory in Mexico except Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sonora, Chihuahua


Important Notice
1. From June 1, 2009, China Embassy in Mexico has stopped to accept application for China visa, Chinese passport, authentication & notarization from applicants of Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua. They need to go to China Embassy in Costa Rica to submit application.

2. From 15th April, 2011, China Embassy in Mexico has refused to accept visa application by mail. Applicants can go to the embassy in person to submit visa application, if they can't come to the embassy, they can ask a travel agency or someone else to do it on their behalf.

The required documents for applying Tourist/Family Visit Visa (L Visa)
1. One properly completed Visa Application Form (Form V2011A) with one recent passport style color photo attached on it. 
2. The original passport with at least 6-month validity and one blank visa page.
3. Round-trip Air Ticket and its copy.
4. If you are not Mexican Citizens and you live in Mexico, please provide the original Mexican Resident Permit and its copy, fill in the Visa Application Form V.2011B.
Note: Generally, you can't apply for Multi-Entry L visa, except for special cases.

◎ Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Tijuana
Address: Avenue Lomas del Monte 1614. Frace. Lomas de Agua Caliente, Primera Secciòn, Tijuana, B.C. 22440, Mexico
Tel: +52-664-6816771
Fax: +52-664-6219762
Email: chncon@telnor.net
Office Hours: 09:00-13:00, Monday - Friday (except public holidays)
Website: http://tijuana.chineseconsulate.org/esp/ (Spanish Version)
Consular Districts: Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sonora, Chihuahua

Important Notice
China Consulate in Tijuana has stopped to accept Chinese passport application by mail. Applicants should go to the consulate in person to submit passport application. If they can't come to the consulate to pick up the consulate, they can ask for Mail Back Service.

The Best Way to Book Air Tickets for Your China Trip
Based on feedback from our Mexican guests and our own travel experiences, we've found the following online search engines to be very helpful for investigating and ticketing airfare to and from each of our trips.


What about drinks?

A: Local tea is commonly served with meals and there is a variety of soft drinks, local and imported beers and wines available for purchase. You should not drink the tap water, bottled water is inexpensive and readily available. If you like a 'cuppa', you may like to bring along a small supply of tea bags, coffee and milk powder. Most rooms have electric jugs or thermos flasks of boiling water to make hot.


What are the toilet facilities like on tour?

A: All of our hotels have western style bathrooms and toilets. Obviously in the more remote areas, they may be a little more basic, but clean and simple is common. Whilst sightseeing, toilet facilities at restaurants and local tourist sites can vary and we would recommend that you carry tissues, wet wipes or disinfectant gel with you, “just in case”.


What should I pack?

A: Casual clothing is appropriate at all times although clothes that are too revealing are still frowned upon in all over China. Try to pack lightly as your trip may involve an amount of personal baggage handling as porters are often not available except in larger hotels. For security reasons it is essential that your baggage can be locked whilst during air transportation between cities. At times, you may not be able to check into your hotel room immediately or be able to access your main bags. To ensure your comfort, a change of clothes in your hand luggage to coincide with local weather conditions is always handy. All personal toiletries should be taken with you and small packets of tissues or wet wipes are recommended. A small medical kit containing medication to alleviate common ailments is suggested.


Clothing suggestion:



Temperature ( F)

Suggesting Clothing


Mar - May

50 - 71.6

Western suits, jackets, sports coats, woolen jackets, long sleeve shirts and travel shoes


Jun - Aug Above


T-shirts, short sleeve shirts, skirts, sandals, caps, rain wear


Sep - Nov

50- 71.6

Western suits, jackets, sports coats, light woolen sweaters, rain wear and travel shoes


Dec - Feb

Below 50

Overcoat, thick woolen sweaters, lined coats; In northern China, cap, gloves and cotton-padded shoes are required


What credit cards can I use?

A: At present the Bank of China accepts Master, American Express, Dynasty, Visa, JCB, and Diners Club cards. Travelers may use these cards to draw cash over the exchange counters in China's banks, make purchases or pay bills at large department stores, restaurants and hotels in more than 100 major cities in China. A surcharge of 2% is always charged for card transactions.


Where can I get consular assistance?
: In China, the Mexican tourists can obtain consular assistance from the:


◎Embassy of the United States of Mexico in Beijing
Address: No. 5, Dong Wu Street, San Li Tun, Beijing
Postal Code: 100600
Tel: (+86)10 6532 2574, 6532 2070, 6532 1947
Fax: (+86)10 6532 3744
E-mail: embmxchn@public.bta.net.cn


◎Consulate General of the United States of Mexico in Guangzhou
Address: 14/F, 02-03, Metro Plaza, Tianhe Bei Road, Guangzhou
Postal Code: 510620
Tel: (+86)20 2222 0981
Fax: (+86)20 2222 1006


◎Consulate General of the United States of Mexico in Shanghai
Address: Floor 9, Qi Hua Building, No.1375 Huai Hai Zhong Lu, Shanghai
Postal Code: 200031
Tel: (+86)21 6437 9585, 6437 3451
Fax: (+86)21 6437 2397
Office Hours: 09:00-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)
E-mail: mexico@consulmex-shanghai.com