Panda & Giant Buddha Join-in Tour
Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province, is the hometown of giant panda, and features longstanding history and civilization. Take this 1 day bus tour to get close to China’s “national treasure” giant pandas in Chengdu and then visit the 1200-year-old Giant Buddha, the biggest stone Buddha in the world at Leshan.
• Visit the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base to see the cute panda
• Visit the Giant Buddha at Leshan
• Convenient pick-up and drop-off
• Pure sightseeing, no shopping arrangement
Travel type: ✔ Join-in Bus Tour with shared guide and vehicle ✔ NO shopping arrangements
Departure: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from April to October. Check availability for other days.
Group size: Max 30 people
Guide: English-speaking guide
Pick-up & Drop-off point: Hotel in downtown area / Tianfu Square
Pick-up & Drop-off time: 07:00 / 18:30
Price: 52USD / person
Itinerary Expand All
AM: Pick up from hotel and drive to the Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, which is home to nearly 50 pandas. It will be perfect to see the pandas in the morning when they enjoy bamboo breakfast and have fun at the outdoor grassy land. Learn more about pandas, their evolutionary process & life habit, by visiting the Panda Breeding Center.
End the visit of Panda Base at about 11:00, we will drive directly to Leshan.
PM: Lunch will be arranged on your own, and the time is from 13:00 to 14:00. After lunch we will start the visit of the Leshan Giant Buddha, the UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is the largest and tallest stone-carved statue of Buddha in the world. You will have 2 hours to explore this significant site.Transfer back to downtown and end today's tour near the Tianfu Square. You may find your own way back to your hotel.
• Tour on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday can be booked for 2+ people. If you're single traveler, you can also contact our travel consultant to check availability, in case we have other registers.
• Free pick-up from hotels within 2nd Ring Road
• Fee of Buddha sightseeing boat ticket ：RMB70
• Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 12 hours.
• Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip.We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card for this trip.
• Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel 48 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation within 48 hours or any unused portion after the day trip begins is non-refundable.
More useful travel advices on Chengdu: Chengdu Travel tips