Xi’an One Day Highlights Bus Tour
Xi'an, once the capital cities of 13 dynasties with a history of over 2,000 years in China, is the home of the Eighth wonder - Terracotta Warriors; it also got the fame as the eastern end of Silk Road, where camel came and went for carrying kinds of goods and bridged the gap between east and west. Today, you will pay a visit to the Terracotta Army, Small Wild Goose Pagoda, the Ancient City Wall, Muslim Quarters and more...
• Get close to the magnificent Terracotta Warriors
• A visit to the Small Wild Goose Pagoda & Xian Museum
• Take a leisurely walk on the Ancient City Wall
• Convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Mini group & No shopping arrangement
Travel type: ✔ Join-in Bus Tour with shared guide and vehicle ✔ No shopping arrangement
Group size: 1-9 people
Guide: English-speaking guide
Pick-up & Drop-off point: Hotel in downtown area / Muslim Street
Pick-up & Drop-off time: 08:00 / 17:30
Price: 69USD / person
Itinerary Expand All
AM: Pick up from hotel and drive to the Terracotta Warriors Museum.With one and half hour on the way, your expert guide will give you some background information of the world wonder that you are going to explore. As one of the most important archaeological finds in the 20th century, it is called the eighth wonder of the world. Your guide will show you the three excavated pits with more than 8,000 pottery soldiers, horses, and chariots in total, and then the Bronze Chariots and Horses Exhibition Hall. You will have at least two and a half hours to explore this significant site.
PM: Lunch will be arranged on your own. At around 13:40, we will drive back to Xi'an downtown.You may take a nap on the comfortable car to recover and get ready for the afternoon sightseeing. Your afternoon sightseeing start with the Small Wild Goose Pagoda, the pagoda has a brick frame built around a hollow interior, and the square base and shape is a typical style in the era. Afterwards, visit the Xian Museum next to the pagoda, In the museum, a large map on the ground of the hall shows the different locations of Xian (formerly called Chang'an) from Qing Dynasty to Tang Dynasty. And you can also see the model of Chang'an in Tang Dynasty and other relics showing the history of Xi'an, the capital of 13 dynasties.
Later, your guide will take you to the Ancient City Wall, the best-kept and longest city wall in China. It was built during the period of the Hongwu Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang as a military defense system in Ming Dynasty. Take a leisurely walk or you can rent a bike to ride on the wall.
Our last stop today is the Muslim Street, on this popular food street, you’ll find traditional dishes and special snacks. If you are interested, you can explore it at your own pace and return to the hotel by yourself. Your tour guide will offer you directions for getting back to the hotel. If you prefer not to tour the Muslim Street, your guide will take you back to the hotel after dropping the others off there.
• Free pick-up & drop-off from hotels in downtown area. An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the above mentioned area.
• The bike rental fee is CNY45/US$6 per bicycle. You are flexible to choose when you are there.
• Since the Small Wild Goose Pagoda & Xian Museum are usually not open on Tuesdays, we will arrange the Great Mosque instead if your travel date happens to meet Tuesday.
• Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 12 hours.
• Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip.We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card for this trip.
• Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel 48 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation within 48 hours or any unused portion after the day trip begins is non-refundable.
More useful travel advices on Xian: Xian Travel tips