Half Day Mini Group tour to Hongcun Village
On UNESCO's World Cultural and Natural Heritage List, Mt. Huangshan (Yellow Mountain) draw home and abroad travelers by its breathtakingly awesome scenery; while ancient villages of Hongcun and Xidi that remain intact are somewhere to discover traditional Anhui-style architectures and long-gone life. Today, we will show you the beautiful of Hongcun Village.
• Easy access to the Hongcun Village.
• Convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Mini group & No shopping arrangement
Travel type: ✔ Join-in Bus Tour with shared guide and vehicle ✔ No shopping arrangement
Departure: Daily, expect during China festival.
Group size: 2-6 people
Guide: English-speaking guide
Pick-up & Drop-off point: Hotel in downtown area (Tunxi district)
Pick-up & Drop-off time: 07:30-08:00 / 12:00-13:30
Price: 68USD / person
Itinerary Expand All
AM: Your guide will be waiting for you in your hotel lobby in the morning at an appointed time around 07:30– 8:00, with holding your name sign .You’ll be picked up and drive to Hongcun Village. Dating back to 900 years ago, the village was first built in South Song Dynasty, and became the home of Wang clan. The creative and intelligent ancestors of the villagers made an efficient water system imitating the digestion system of a buffalo in the village: water channels flow by the doors of every houses, leading to a semilunar pond, which can be regarded as the buffalo's stomach. The four bridges over the rivers and pond form the four feet of the cattle. Therefore, Hongcun is also nicknamed as Buffalo-like Village.
Our guide will take you to the Southlake, Chengzhi Hall, Lexu Hall and Shuren Hall etc... And our guide tell you the history about them. After sightseeing, you will be driven back to your hotel or Huangshan train station/airport for your onward trip.
• Free pick-up & drop-off from hotels in downtown area (Tunxi district).
• About 2 hours for tour in Hong Village, 2.5hours for traffic
• Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 12 hours.
• Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip.We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card for this trip.
• Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel 48 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation within 48 hours or any unused portion after the day trip begins is non-refundable.
More useful travel advices on Huangshan: Huangshan Travel tips