Half day Shanghai Bus Tour to Zhujiajiao Water Town
Take this bus tour to visit the 1700-year-old Zhujiajiao Ancient Water Town, where you’ll encounter unique old bridges across bubbling streams, small rivers shaded by willow trees, houses with courtyards… full of leisure and tranquility.
• Visit the Kezhi Garden
• Optional boat ride on the waterway
• Visit the Old Qing Dynasty post office
Travel type: ✔ Join-in Bus Tour with shared guide and vehicle ✔ Included shopping arrangements
Group size: Max 30 people
Guide: English-speaking guide
Pick-up & Drop-off point: Appointed hotels in downtown area / the Zhujiajiao Water Town
Pick-up & Drop-off time: 08:15-09:15 / 13:15-14:15
Price: 90USD / person
Itinerary Expand All
AM: Pick up from the appointed places and transfer to the Zhujiajiao Water Town directly. Situated on the bank of the Dianshanhu Lake on the western outskirts of Shanghai, Zhujiajiao, a canal town (an enchanting place that is often compared to Venice, Italy), is about 50 kilometers away from the city center. Bridges and a river surround the town, showing the epitome of the water town of China. Today, we will visit a series of spots in the town, including Kezhi Garden, Tongtianhe Traditional Pharmacy shop, Set Free Bridge, Old Qing Dynasty post office and Silk Mill etc... If you are interested, you can choose to have a boat ride on the waterway on your own expense.
PM: Lunch will be arrange on your own, and then you will have some free time for further exploration in this lovely water town. After that, you may find your own way back to your hotel. It is very easy to find the Zhujiajiao Station of Line 17 just outside of the town if you plan to take the subway. If you need more transportation details, please consult your guide beforehand.
• Free pick-up from hotels: Sheraton Grand Shanghai Pudong Hotel / Grand Hyatt Shanghai / Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre / The Portman Ritz-Carlton
• The tour does not include river cruise, if have interest, we recommend you purchase on your own!
• Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 12 hours.
• Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip.We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card for this trip.
• Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel 48 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation within 48 hours or any unused portion after the day trip begins is non-refundable.
More useful travel advices on Chengdu: Shanghai Travel tips