Xi'an Evening Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
The food culture of Xi'an is permeated with a strong style of northwest China. It is a great pleasure to visit Xi'an to taste the numerous flavor snacks in Xi'an. Otherwise, as one of the most populated areas of the Hui ethnic group, many of Xian's eating habits and traditions also incorporate ethnic and halal requirements.
• Taste local noodels, the best noodles in China.
• Enjoy the Muslim BBQ, sit grill side while you try meat seasoned unlike anything else in China.
• Try the best soup dumpling in the city's hotspot.
• Discover a hidden courtyard restaurant to try classic Shaanxi dishes.
• Enjoy a pint of locally brewed beer
Travel type: ✔ Join-in group Tour with shared guide and tuktuk transportation ✔ No shopping arrangement
Group size: 2-12 people
Guide: English-speaking guide
Pick-up & Drop-off point: Xi Hua Men Fire Station / South Gate of the City Wall
Pick-up & Drop-off time: 18:00 / 21:30
Price: 65USD / Adult, 52USD / Child
Itinerary Expand All
Meet your guide at the Xi Hua Men Fire Station. Today you will enjoy over 10 popular local dishes plus a pint of craft beer at a local brewery while getting whisked around Xian’s bustling streets and quaint alleys by private tuktuk. Explore hidden corners of the Muslim quarter and beyond while your local guide gives insight into each dish and restaurant we visit.
Tour ends near the South Gate of the city wall, it's about 20 minute walk from the start location. After that, you can go back to hotel on your own. If you need, our guide can book a taxi for you (on your own expense).
• Our tour routes change regularly depending on vendor opening hours and tour schedules. Your tour experience may be slightly different than what’s described above, but we promise it will always be awesome.
• This tour is NOT vegetarian friendly, instead we recommend joining our tours in Beijing, Shanghai or Chengdu. You must notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your tour date, same-day requests cannot be guaranteed.
• Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 12 hours.
• Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip.We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card for this trip.
• Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel 72 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation within 72 hours or any unused portion after the day trip begins is non-refundable.
More useful travel advices on Xian: Xian Travel tips