Half Day Deluxe Hong Kong Island Tour (Seat-in-Coach Tour)
Hong Kong is a paradise for travelers – from its eye-catching harbor views, dazzling neon streets, to endless shopping opportunities and a wide spectrum of foods and snacks. This 6 hour deluxe tour show you the highlights of Hong Kong island.
• Ride the 130 years old Peak Tram to the Peak
• Sky Terrace 428 viewing platform
• Visit Paradise for Chinese souvenirs - Stanly Market
• Take a close look at the old fishing village - Aberdeen
Travel type: ✔ Join-in Bus Tour with shared guide and vehicle ✔ Included visit at TSL jewellery workshop
Duration: Around 6 hours exclude hotel pick-up time
Group size: No limited
Guide: English-speaking guide
AM Pick-up time: Approx. 7:55 am – 8:40 am
PM Pick-up time: Approx. 12:35 pm – 1:20 pm
Price: 70USD / Adult, 60USD / Child
Itinerary Expand All
AM or PM departure: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel at appoint time. Then you will start your tour at the Victoria Peak. With an elevation of 552 m (1,811ft), it is the highest hill on Hong Kong Island, ranked 31 in terms of elevation in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. The next point is the Sky Terrace 428, standing at 428 meters above sea level. It is the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong. You can enjoy the 360-degree panoramic view across Hong Kong. Then you will transfer to the Aberdeen Fishing Village, with a large number of people (about 6000) who lived and worked on the junks moored there. Over the years the number of the boats has dwindled as more and more of the "boat people" have moved into high-rises or abandoned fishing as a career. The harbor is still worth a look. You may choose to ride the sampan to explore the fishing village in details (optional).
As Hong Kong is known as the shopping paradise, we will give you exclusive access to TSL jewellery, which got the QTS award. The last spot is the Stanley Market, located in the charming village of Stanley. It is a typical example of a traditional old open-air market in Hong Kong and well known for its bargains. Many of the stalls or shops in Stanley Market sell Hong Kong souvenirs as well as clothing. Then you will transfer back to your hotel.
• Free pick-up & drop-off from your hotel
• Confirmation: Upon receiving your booking request, confirmation will be sent within 12 hours.
• Payment: Full payment is required at least two days prior to the day trip.We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card for this trip.
• Cancellation: Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel 48 hours prior to the trip. Cancellation within 48 hours or any unused portion after the day trip begins is non-refundable.
More useful travel advices on Hong Kong: Hong Kong Travel tips